• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

18 yrs and up CAN purchase handguns!

I haven't ever had to sell or trade with someone the age. I said if he was a member here in good standing In probably would if I was a Georgia resident. However, being a Virginia resident it is breaking the law. I just said NOPE because here in VA. You have to go through an FFL for every transaction. Problem solved and no prosecution from the peanut gallery.
I was just making a comment that I would hate to be the I one that sold him a gun and he did something like that but again it ain't gonna happen in VA. So again the point is mute. So you can cease and desist the me running for election innuendo. I AM OUT! Well at least until I decide to post again.
givin the track record of the ATF,as with Uvaldi....or Hunter.....a nut bag can still legally buy a gun...the only way they can stop it is by restricting law abiding people...

OK, it was an example. You know what I meant. And 16 as age of consent is ridiculous anyway. Basically you are saying a girl can legally have sex with an adult, can legally kill her baby but cannot vote or own a gun, or buy a beer. That is some really sick twisted BS right there.
That issued was raised several years ago by a Georgia Supreme Court justice.

The issue was whether a 14 year old could obtain an abortion without the consent of her parents. The baby killers argued you that she (the mother) could have an abortion without parental consent.

The very liberal justice raised the question about how a child who legally could not consent to have sex could legally consent to abort her child,

FWIW. the 16 age of consent is a fairly recent development in GA., most of my life it was 14.

Back
Top Bottom