• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1911 Freaks this is a MUST see!

thats so retarded

i mean, i like it as a concept and thinks its funny, but if a company seriously started trying to sell them i would be like wtf.

also, how the hell do you break that thing down? i mean the 1911 isnt to hard to take down but there are quite a few steps involved

People that will never shoot it will buy it even at exorbeitent prices just for the "Look at what I have that you don't" factor..

.like Bruce said...I bet it will be in a movie soon enough....and the guy will probably be duel wielding them as well...lol

My question is, and I didn't read the article....does it have one magazine or two.... Cause it says 8+8 so two seperate 8 rnd mags?

I'd shoot it, but wouldn't buy one.

People that will never shoot it will buy it even at exorbeitent prices just for the "Look at what I have that you don't" factor..

.like Bruce said...I bet it will be in a movie soon enough....and the guy will probably be duel wielding them as well...lol

My question is, and I didn't read the article....does it have one magazine or two.... Cause it says 8+8 so two seperate 8 rnd mags?

I'd shoot it, but wouldn't buy one.
ya, how do the mags work? is it two separate mags held together with metal or just two 1911 stand alone mags

Just what I was looking for... A way to light off two rounds of .45ACP at the same time... Well it had better be dang close to the exact same time or I have a feeling there will be problems.

I would not mind owning one just for the heck of it. It would make a fun range toy!!

Also, there are two separate triggers so it should not fall under the machine gun category.

Back
Top Bottom