• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1911 value?

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
341   0
Reaction score
I recently picked up a brand new in the box Springfield Champion that is brand new in the box from the late 90’s… any idea of a reasonable asking price if I decide to list it?

IMG_3820.jpeg

IMG_3821.jpeg

That’s a solid gun as is, or a great base for a custom carry gun.
Tree fiddy. To me. I carried a lightweight Champion for YEARS… as already stated, solid gun there…should be around the 700 to 750 area…

i consider carrying it… it‘s just that it is like 25 years old and still brand new, I would feel bad beating it up.

i consider carrying it… it‘s just that it is like 25 years old and still brand new, I would feel bad beating it up.

I’d get more of a kick outta popping the cherry! love getting my hands on an “older” gun that no one has ever fired…….just so I can!

Two used ones that appear to be a similar vintage as yours sold on GB for $550 and $549, one with the blue box and docs and one without. Of course GB is plus tax, shipping and FFL transfer fees so the total prices were $600+. They looked to be GC to VGC. I would think there is a 20-25% premium for NIB over these sales.

On another note, I received the K9 coin. Thank you. I hope all the auctions were successful. I am certain the family greatly appreciates all that you have done for them.

Thanks guys…. I’m going to list it for $750, if it sells it sells if not I’ll probably just order a holster for it or at least shoot it.

That’s fair. if I were looking for another 1911 to build a carry gun on, that gun at that price would grab my interest. Then we’d dicker! LOL

Back
Top Bottom