• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1K plus stamps 2 cans possible?

Mr. Goodbar

Default rank 5000+ posts
Savage Hooligan
109   0
Reaction score
9mm can mostly for Cz scorpion possible handguns and 22 can, both for 1k plus stamps possible? Recommendations, possible with the Ruger rugged. Was recommended the B&T OEM SMG/PDW - CZ Scorpion 9mm

Let me add, I am not new to nfa just been a while, figured I could get 2 decent cans for around 1k plus stamps, not trying to be cheap about it wasn’t my intend

Don’t focus on the money get the can you really want like honest truth these are things you don’t just buy you should research and save cause they’re not liquid and if you sell you lose heavily and nothings worse than spending the money waiting the time and realizing you wanted something better

Don’t focus on the money get the can you really want like honest truth these are things you don’t just buy you should research and save cause they’re not liquid and if you sell you lose heavily and nothings worse than spending the money waiting the time and realizing you wanted something better
Updated my post guess I should’ve said more

Yup. I bought a rex MG7k for $321 or something at GA firing line. Then pick whatever $300 22 can you want.

But since these are basically worthless to sell used and a lifetime purchase, I would seriously advise you to buy something you really want even if it’s a bit more. Also look into mounts, I spent more on accessories for my Griffin Revolution 45 can to mount to different platforms than I spent on the whole tube.
Would do it much differently these days.

Yup. I bought a rex MG7k for $321 or something at GA firing line. Then pick whatever $300 22 can you want.

But since these are basically worthless to sell used and a lifetime purchase, I would seriously advise you to buy something you really want even if it’s a bit more. Also look into mounts, I spent more on accessories for my Griffin Revolution 45 can to mount to different platforms than I spent on the whole tube.
Would do it much differently these days.
I have maybe 3x as much invested in mounts vs the cans Lolol

Back
Top Bottom