• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1K plus stamps 2 cans possible?

Yup. I bought a rex MG7k for $321 or something at GA firing line. Then pick whatever $300 22 can you want.

But since these are basically worthless to sell used and a lifetime purchase, I would seriously advise you to buy something you really want even if it’s a bit more. Also look into mounts, I spent more on accessories for my Griffin Revolution 45 can to mount to different platforms than I spent on the whole tube.
Would do it much differently these days.
I am hoping to finally get a suppressor this year and SBR my 300 BO pistol.
I wish you guys that have been doing this a while could start a sticky thread and give tips and mistakes to avoid.

I am hoping to finally get a suppressor this year and SBR my 300 BO pistol.
I wish you guys that have been doing this a while could start a sticky thread and give tips and mistakes to avoid.
-Wait times only get longer so just buy soon
-All the cans have trade offs weight-sound-size(caliber/length) you can pick 2 but not 3
-22 should be a take apart can
That’s my wisdom I’ve gathered

Talk to Construct More Pylons Construct More Pylons . He is very knowledgeable and will take care of you. I've got 3 cans in jail with him right now.

For the 22 can I would potentially save up a bit instead of settling for cheaper. Dead Air Mask, Rugged Oculus or something in that range.
+1 to mask or oculus. I’d defiantly want a SS 22 can.

Back
Top Bottom