• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 arrested, 1 wanted after pistol-whipping LaGrange man selling them a gun

Has anybody on here had a shady deal go down? Has anybody been robbed on here? I once met with a dude on memorial to do a trade. I live in lawrenceville and I believe he lived in Henry county at the time. He was all good to deal with, while we each inspected our trades, some crack head starting snooping around. We parted ways, and I believe we avoided being victims of a jackmove. In hindsight that wasn’t a good meeting place, it was half the distance for both of us.
I did a trade with an ODT member in a parking lot at a shopping center in the middle of the day. We were both armed and we had an AR as well as my 1911 in full view inside his trunk when a homeless guy walked right up within 5' behind both of us. Just weird someone would do that. We both reached in our pockets and gave him some cash to go eat with.

All the ODT members I've met have been good people.

Has anybody on here had a shady deal go down? Has anybody been robbed on here? I once met with a dude on memorial to do a trade. I live in lawrenceville and I believe he lived in Henry county at the time. He was all good to deal with, while we each inspected our trades, some crack head starting snooping around. We parted ways, and I believe we avoided being victims of a jackmove. In hindsight that wasn’t a good meeting place, it was half the distance for both of us.
Why didn’t you just shoot him and carry on your deal.

Why didn’t you just shoot him and carry on your deal.
4ee08fb4-69f6-47a7-a5c5-bb2a06ee7944.gif

Gentleman,

This was done over a couple hundred dollars. A couple hundred bucks. The possibility of killing him, brain damage, life in prison, all for a couple...hundred...bucks.

Imagine what some "people" would do for food. For shelter. Or for survival. Imagine what they would do for sex, or for a clean t-shirt or pair of shoes.

We need a crusade.

Back
Top Bottom