• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Selling Legalities Loop Hole

Matt Hoover-another example of a guy that kept poking the bear: Should he have been charged and then convicted? No and no but it proves that if the gov't decides to go after you. You are done.

Matt Hoover-another example of a guy that kept poking the bear: Should he have been charged and then convicted? No and no but it proves that if the gov't decides to go after you. You are done.
Yup, I'll never understand why the 2A isn't enough to protect citizens from crap like this. The USA is done. No one is willing to start another revolution so we all might as well just bend over.

Most people won't bother to go, much less stand up.
Shoot, I liked jury duty. Few days off work, a little money for food and gas, something different to do! The one time I served I was big into Law and Order: SVU at the time so I found the whole process fascinating. I hope I get a chance to go again.

Shoot, I liked jury duty. Few days off work, a little money for food and gas, something different to do! The one time I served I was big into Law and Order: SVU at the time so I found the whole process fascinating. I hope I get a chance to go again.
I have to go to fulton county. It's usually a bunch of bull****. Herded into a room with 500 people in there.

Yup ---2003
"The estimated cost of Operation Pipe Dreams was over $12 million and included the resources of 2,000 law enforcement officers."

that tax payer money to bust some people selling bongs on the internet. Even if you are against legallizing marijuana this was so unamerican and joke.
Thanks, George Bush. (I can’t stand libtards but I fully understand why they can’t stand republicans.)

I'm glad to see your input and I guess the hotdog sandwich would be an extreme example. But no, I don't plan on doing anything nefarious. At least nothing that'll attract daddy's attention anyway. I am just always curious of ways to F the government and other loop holes because I'm a rules are meant to be broken type. Would like to think folks get away with doing what's best for them.

The problem is that you need very deep pockets and a thick skin to poke the bear in ways like this.

It does happen though. The Cargill case that's been accepted by SCOTUS came about because a single gun shop owner in TX decided he would push back on the bump-stock ban.

Back
Top Bottom