• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 gun and ammo raffle for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (AR-15, Keltek 9MM)

Thank you for your support in this cause. My mother was diagnosed with terminal leukemia about two months ago, and I just spoke with my sister earlier tonight informing me that it would be probably be wise to go back to see her now before waiting for the holiday weekend. It sounds like her time might be near. I will be sure to purchase some raffle tickets. Thanks again.

Thank you for your support in this cause. My mother was diagnosed with terminal leukemia about two months ago, and I just spoke with my sister earlier tonight informing me that it would be probably be wise to go back to see her now before waiting for the holiday weekend. It sounds like her time might be near. I will be sure to purchase some raffle tickets. Thanks again.

Sorry to hear about your mother.

Its hearing stories like this that compels me to do what I do. My heart and prayers go out to your mother and your family. On my flyers that I have printed and the banner I have for my fundraiser, across the top is "Together we can make a difference" because it takes all of us. Its easy to sit back and observe: but it takes a special group of people to get involved and do something. That is what I try to do is get as many people involved as I can.
This is the 25th anniversary of Team in Training and in the past 25 years TNT has raised over $1.3 billion dollars for life saving cancer research. I am so honored to be part of this and everybody that has donated in any way to this cause should be honored as well.
so please if your reading this you can help make a difference. If every one who reads this donates as little as $5 (1 raffle ticket) I would have raised over $5000 by now. Please stop being an observer and help save a life. You will waste $5 today at a convenience store or on nasty fast food how about helping make that difference. If you dont want to buy raffle tickets you can do directly to my fundraising page and make a donation.
Please read my page and learn about my honored hero 2 year old Gideon http://pages.teamintraining.org/vtnt/honolulu13/joe30528 he is one of thousands of children fighting one of these devastating cancers. If his little smile doesn't make you want to help then nothing will.
Thanks Joe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom