• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2002 Saturn SL2 poll

Would you sell it, scrap it or donate it?

• Try and sell it

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Just scrap it

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Donate to charity

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like donating a Saturn is kind of a big **** you to anyone who gets it

"like gee, thanks, a Saturn with over 200K miles, what the hell am I going to do with this? scrap it for parts? no way! no one wants part for a Saturn because they stopped making them like a decade ago"

sorry, I had a Saturn and it left me stranded and I feel some kind of way about those "cars"

If it worked that way it I wouldn't even think about it. They take them and immediately send them to auction getting whatever funds are left after the auction fees.

If it worked that way it I wouldn't even think about it. They take them and immediately send them to auction getting whatever funds are left after the auction fees.
ya I know I'm being a bit of a richard

to be honest they aren't terrible cars if they are working. I've seen a few with like, 250K and up but they were always owned by some thrifty older black woman who took ridiculous care of it and drove maybe 55 MPH at most

ya I know I'm being a bit of a richard

to be honest they aren't terrible cars if they are working. I've seen a few with like, 250K and up but they were always owned by some thrifty older black woman who took ridiculous care of it and drove maybe 55 MPH at most

The only issues with this one were minor and well after it cleared 200K. Maybe that's really why GM canned them, they didn't sell a new one every few years.

Back
Top Bottom