2010- Stolen Guns, Holly Springs GA

Cobb PD sends me a letter every year asking if I’ve recovered the guns and says if I don’t fill out and return they stop searching/mark it recovered (if that’s true it’s complete BS) I’m sure my stuff has ended up in private collectors hands and they’re none the wiser so I doubt I’ll ever see them unless a pawn shop runs em

Holly Springs PD and Forsyth County Sheriff's office don't do that.

I got one call, a few years ago from Holly Springs PD asking if they had been recovered. I got excited at first as the LEO kinda put it a convoluted way and made me think they had been recovered. It wasn't a pleasant conversation but that's it.

Had one stolen in Atlanta probably 25 years ago and APD called me every year for a while to see if it was still missing. Talked to an ATF agent and she said she had no idea why they were doing it.
well they dont do that anymore, mine got stolen in 2020 out of Zone 6 and they never called. I actually called them a year ago to check on it and they had "updated" their systems so it was wiped and I had to give them the info again Serial #, model etc

Back
Top Bottom