2010- Stolen Guns, Holly Springs GA

Holy thread resurrection, Batman.
20221214_212824.jpg

I hate seeing stuff like this! I live in Woodstock and will keep an eye out. I moved here 8 years ago, and I don't like the way the area has been heading the last 3 years. All the apartments popping up scare the s#%t out of me. The amount of car break ins and thefts reported on the ring app has more than tripled in the same time frame.

I still fill out my yearly police "was it recovered form" hoping one day mine will return....Good luck on yours hope they miraculously show up
you can elaborate on what you aretalking about? I had a gun stolen from me in atlanta back in Feb 2020 always wondered in the back of my mind how the cops would even contact me if they even found it... or if it is recovered out of state then what, nothing?

you can elaborate on what you aretalking about? I had a gun stolen from me in atlanta back in Feb 2020 always wondered in the back of my mind how the cops would even contact me if they even found it... or if it is recovered out of state then what, nothing?
Cobb PD sends me a letter every year asking if I’ve recovered the guns and says if I don’t fill out and return they stop searching/mark it recovered (if that’s true it’s complete BS) I’m sure my stuff has ended up in private collectors hands and they’re none the wiser so I doubt I’ll ever see them unless a pawn shop runs em

Cobb PD sends me a letter every year asking if I’ve recovered the guns and says if I don’t fill out and return they stop searching/mark it recovered (if that’s true it’s complete BS) I’m sure my stuff has ended up in private collectors hands and they’re none the wiser so I doubt I’ll ever see them unless a pawn shop runs em
well, I don't think it would end up back in legal circulation. I am assuming you reported the serial number stolen, which goes to a nationwide data base and stays there forever unless the gun is recovered and returned to the original owner.. thats at least how I understand it

Had one stolen in Atlanta probably 25 years ago and APD called me every year for a while to see if it was still missing. Talked to an ATF agent and she said she had no idea why they were doing it.

Back
Top Bottom