2010- Stolen Guns, Holly Springs GA

Jeez man, I am so sorry to hear this. I wish you the absolute best, and hope you get all of your babies back.

Oh wow, I just read, the rest of this thread. I didn't realize how old it was. That doesn't change the fact that I hope you get them back man. Hopefully one day you'll get that call, " Hey, we have all of your guns, and they're in great shape! Oh yeah, the guys that stole them died of some unspeakably horrible disease."

Last edited:
Was anything else stolen? Most times theives will pawn electronics and other small things thinking guns are the only things traced. If so thats what will lead to the scum bags and your guns.

I didn't realize how old this was, either. Sucks nonetheless. Hope you get your stuff back.

This is the second posting where folks were able to give the police their serial numbers. Today, today I will write all of mine down just in case.

Dude sorry to hear that. This area is going down hill. Moved to canton just down the street from the holly springs line and my truck was broken into the first month. I'll keep my eye out. Hope they cath them.

Back
Top Bottom