2010- Stolen Guns, Holly Springs GA

Spas-12
Where is Holly Springs? Is that near Chatsworth?

I ask, bc occasionally I will browse some of the local pawn shops in Dalton and if a Spas turns up....chances are......

Nothing more chicken-**** than stealing another man's firearms. Worse still is that you had some awesome stuff. Hope everything turns up and the POS does his time in a Federal pound-you-in-the-ass-prison.

Dang, i read thru 5 or 6 pgs about this, then realized it is way old. Stories like this made me start thinking about why I didn't own a gun a few years back. Now my wife and son and I can safely handle a pistol.
Sorry it happened neighbor.

Damn, sorry to hear that! If I come across any suspicious kids, I'll check!

There are a few rare guns on that list...like the Spas and colt custom I posted pictures of but CZ85 combat you dont see everyday either......just bringing it back up to those that go to gun shows still or watch Craigslist that one of these might just pop up....

That sucks man, two years and nothing back yet. Did you ever hear back from the cops after it was initially closed?

I go to a lot of gun shows and will keep an eye out. Any time I buy a used gun I call it in to have it checked to see if it was stolen. Hopefully others do this as well so you may still have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom