• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 guitar gear round up.

ricksconnected

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
ok guys its a new yr and as always there is new gear coming to the front.
what gear are you after this yr? doesn't have to be 2018 gear at all
but what are ya after this yr?

I really don't need anything else on the electric side, besides upgrades for my LP copy, but of course that has never stopped me.
I really want an Electroharmonix Lester G pedal. It is an awesome pedal.
https://www.ehx.com/products/lester-g

One thing I will be purchasing this year is a new PA system for my acoustic stuff. My old gear is still OK, but I want to upgrade.

LOL...I have a local pawn shop that I love, because of their clearance sales they have every now and then. Just found this on clearance and thought it was a joke. No joke. I paid exactly $16.05 w/tax.
DSC01378.JPG

hell yea. I would have bought it too.

He has an old Hondo for $15 and he told me to come back today because he is putting some more out there on clearance this morning. I'm going back, and gladly...LOL...He has 3 old violins that he's asking $5/each, and a small Orange modeling amp for $20. Who knows what else he will have out there today. I may clean him out, but I'm running out of space for everything.

He also has a lot of guns on clearance. Some good deals to be had for sure.

He has an old Hondo for $15 and he told me to come back today because he is putting some more out there on clearance this morning. I'm going back, and gladly...LOL...He has 3 old violins that he's asking $5/each, and a small Orange modeling amp for $20. Who knows what else he will have out there today. I may clean him out, but I'm running out of space for everything.

He also has a lot of guns on clearance. Some good deals to be had for sure.

You want me to drive over and help you clean 'em out?
:boink:

Back
Top Bottom