• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2018 guitar gear round up.

They have an Epi LP copy for $34...It isn't one of the real nice ones, but it looks pretty nice, with block inlays. The Orange was still there, but had gone back to its original price, around $40, I believe...Most of their music gear is marked way down, though...Their guns are too. They have a nice Browning BPS w/wood furniture for $249. I'm thinking hard about that one. That's a great deal.

holy ****, its sounding like its a good thing im NOT around there, i would be filling my car up with those kinda prices

holy ****, its sounding like its a good thing im NOT around there, i would be filling my car up with those kinda prices

Yeah they had a couple Mossberg pump shotguns for $130, and their handguns are marked way down too. They had a snub nose Smith w/faux stag grips for less than $300. It looked good. Quite a few rifles, shotguns and handguns to choose from. Most of their musical gear is lower end, but I like that stuff when the price is right because I enjoy tinkering with it.

That sounds like an amazing price for an Orange Amp. If you don't want it, buy it and I'll buy it from you. I'm coming through D'ville in a week or so and will gladly return your investment and then some.

The Orange is still there but it has been marked back up to around $40 or so...It is a small one, like 8x8x8", just a rough guess. But it looks brand new. I should have snagged it the other day. I am confident he can be haggled back to the sale price.

And alleycat alleycat they have a few milsurps in there too. I know they have a Lee Enfield for a decent price, but I can't remember exactly how much it is. I can go back and check if you would like. It is only 5 minutes away, so no trouble at all.

Trying to avoid that classical guitar width.....feels like holding a 4x4 to me. Hard to change up and do one song en go back to steel

And converting a standard steel string to classical would probably require you to re-cut the nut slots and saddle, and the bridge would have to be changed, most likely. I'll keep my eyes open for one of these. I see all kinds of stuff when I'm out and about.

And converting a standard steel string to classical would probably require you to re-cut the nut slots and saddle, and the bridge would have to be changed, most likely. I'll keep my eyes open for one of these. I see all kinds of stuff when I'm out and about.

Appreciate it. Taylor makes a nice one but i didnt want to pay their price

You guys find all the sweet deals. ...... I'm looking for a nylon string acoustic electric, on a steel string frame. Another words, i want that nylon dynamic without switching over to the scale of a classical neck. Please let me know if you see one.....

View attachment 1504404

thats pretty cool looking, its pretty much the exact polar opposite of my favorite acoustic lol. My go too never leaving me guitar is an old mahogany Alvarez 5221 12 string that i just keep 6 on so it has a super wide classical style neck with steel strings. its not expensive but if the house was on fire that would be the one guitar i'd be grabbing

He has an old Hondo for $15 and he told me to come back today because he is putting some more out there on clearance this morning. I'm going back, and gladly...LOL...He has 3 old violins that he's asking $5/each, and a small Orange modeling amp for $20. Who knows what else he will have out there today. I may clean him out, but I'm running out of space for everything.

He also has a lot of guns on clearance. Some good deals to be had for sure.
had an old Hondo les paul copy that someone put PAFs in and what a great sound havent heard one like it yet

Back
Top Bottom