• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2021 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP

Wow, haven't kept up with bikes in a minute.

This looks awesome on paper.

Back in the day Honda's street bikes always lagged behind Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki.

It really depends on which day were talking about and what you were doing with it. Im a Yamaha guy but have had them all. You couldn't buy a bad bike today if you tried.

Beautiful!

Ylfgt5zljt5KtePHDZiqbFsbstBfHeo_ybgusFcVnThmYQe8HxBT3-NeG0gTe6W4snvkBZ7g0MJdj6r98R7zRU9wMo3dZW0QEpEBFQct1Tc3WuQ5

Oh, and I have a soft spot for fireblades. My 2007 Repsol blade has been one of my favorite bikes to date, even though it was a twitchy bitch that was hard to ride fast.

Well that's a good way to think about it if you want to quit living before you die.

I'm going to live until I die. Your mileage may vary.

45 years of motorcycle ownership here. Motocross, and Street Bikes,
4 wheelers, and SBS. Owned a GSXR in the 90’s
Currently have 2 bikes 3- 4 wheelers.. I love bikes...

We have also pronounced more kids dead in the ER from crotch rockets..
Than any other bikes combined... There is nothing more tragic then telling a family that their loved one is gone... That mileage is real....

45 years of motorcycle ownership here. Motocross, and Street Bikes,
4 wheelers, and SBS. Owned a GSXR in the 90’s
Currently have 2 bikes 3- 4 wheelers.. I love bikes...

We have also pronounced more kids dead in the ER from crotch rockets..
Than any other bikes combined... There is nothing more tragic then telling a family that their loved one is gone... That mileage is real....

I'm 41 years old and have been riding my entire life. I spent a few years on cruisers and almost always have a dual sport of some type (a nod back to my younger motocross days) but after a brain aneurysm hemorrhage that damn near killed me in 2011 I realized that I wanted to live until I die and went back to my love of sport bikes.

I ride in funerals every year and have watched several good friends lose their lives. Honestly I would much rather go out doing what I love than get taken out by some stupid blood vessel breaking in my brain while standing in a parking lot at work talking to a security guard.

I will ride until the day I die. If it happens to be a bike that takes me out, all the better. I get to go out doing something I love.

Of course I have no children of my own, and my step son is grown and my wife makes more money than I do so there really isn't anyone at home depending on me to come back any longer so my circumstances are different from a lot of peoples.

I'm 41 years old and have been riding my entire life. I spent a few years on cruisers and almost always have a dual sport of some type (a nod back to my younger motocross days) but after a brain aneurysm hemorrhage that damn near killed me in 2011 I realized that I wanted to live until I die and went back to my love of sport bikes.

I ride in funerals every year and have watched several good friends lose their lives. Honestly I would much rather go out doing what I love than get taken out by some stupid blood vessel breaking in my brain while standing in a parking lot at work talking to a security guard.

I will ride until the day I die. If it happens to be a bike that takes me out, all the better. I get to go out doing something I love.

Of course I have no children of my own, and my step son is grown and my wife makes more money than I do so there really isn't anyone at home depending on me to come back any longer so my circumstances are different from a lot of peoples.

I Subscribe to this.. I don’t subscribe to untrained, inexperienced riders hopping on a superbike... It’s a senseless tragedy...

I Subscribe to this.. I don’t subscribe to untrained, inexperienced riders hopping on a any bike... It’s a senseless tragedy...

Changed it a little bit. Honestly most of the funerals I ride in each year are new riders on Harleys. Most of the time it's new riders not riding their own ride and trying to do things beyond their skillset or even worse, simply not paying attention because they care more about how they look while riding than they do about paying attention to their surroundings.

That said I have been to a ton of funerals of young sportbike riders who rode a wheelie into the back or front of another vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom