• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2023 Georgia Bulldogs Football Schedule

no...probably worse....the remainder in the SEC are not worthy They are simply "filler"....REALLY?? just look at who they play, and who they beat...TA&M....really???? I have to live with this....It's just amazing, and how "jacked up" all the SEC puppets are....hop down off your rotting ladder....ya'll just need to keep calling Finbaum....then, ya'll can just sit in the cesspool of SEC.....hell, GOD's team could not even win the SEC championship....COME ON MAN!!!

Your ACC chumps got curb stomped by TN in the orange bowl.

I will say that Clemson and Fla St should join the SEC before TX or Oklahoma.

A&M or Mizz should not be in the SEC either.

The SEC commissioner is ruining the conference. JMO, but I’m not alone in that opinion.

no...probably worse....the remainder in the SEC are not worthy They are simply "filler"....REALLY?? just look at who they play, and who they beat...TA&M....really???? I have to live with this....It's just amazing, and how "jacked up" all the SEC puppets are....hop down off your rotting ladder....ya'll just need to keep calling Finbaum....then, ya'll can just sit in the cesspool of SEC.....hell, GOD's team could not even win the SEC championship....COME ON MAN!!!
I'm not sure what all that means but somewhere in there I think you may still be trying to suggest the ACC is as good, if not better than, the SEC in football. :pound:
The weak SEC (actually was weak last year) went 7-4 against the vaunted ACC (mighty Clemson went 0-2 and didn't even play division winners) last year. And we spotted them a Vandy game. Maybe stick to basketball since that's the ACC's thing. Oops. Nevermind. SEC 127-91.
In all fairness, I have not checked women's shot put. Hope springs eternal.

is there mention of ACC in my comment??? ANYWHERE???
I really just like poking the lion...this football stuff is nothing but entertainment for me....I'm not one to go into a depression because my(which I don't have) team lost a game....unlike most of the SEC fans....I will tell ya....if an ACC or SEC team is playing Michigan or Ohio State, or any California team...I'll be rooting for them......that steams form just good old yankee hate....

is there mention of ACC in my comment??? ANYWHERE???
I really just like poking the lion...this football stuff is nothing but entertainment for me....I'm not one to go into a depression because my(which I don't have) team lost a game....unlike most of the SEC fans....I will tell ya....if an ACC or SEC team is playing Michigan or Ohio State, or any California team...I'll be rooting for them......that steams form just good old yankee hate....
Why are you bringing Penn State into the convo?

The ACC did pretty well in the 1980s & 1990s...but since then the SEC has been the dominate conference.

1687351735521.png

Back
Top Bottom