• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 Georgia - Florida

I only know what I see during games. My personal opinion.
And the ‘professionals’ mentioned are CBS sports announcers.

Yes, it was CBS sports announcers that make over $1M per year. The salary says professional.

You and I are just pundits with a computer. I say 25-0 (and 41-1) speaks for itself,

However, you are correct as the team needs to get better.
UGA will host #14 Missouri this weekend. This game will not be easy. We are still without our best player, and the team may think the victory will be easy.

What would be your point spread with our poor defense?

Dawgs.jpg

Yes, it was CBS sports announcers that make over $1M per year. The salary says professional.

You and I are just pundits with a computer. I say 25-0 (and 41-1) speaks for itself,

However, you are correct as the team needs to get better.
UGA will host #14 Missouri this weekend. This game will not be easy. We are still without our best player, and the team may think the victory will be easy.

What would be your point spread with our poor defense?
Georgia -13.5 and hope the Dawgs blow that out.

Just got back home and wanted to say Go DAWGS!!! Had a chance to take another couple down with us and he had never been to any college football, much less SEC, much less the World's Largest Cocktail Party!!! He has been a fan for a long time but to see his face as he experienced everything for the first time was extremely rewarding!

Superstitious much?
Son-in-law is a Miami (Fla) grad, came in to watch the Dawgs wearing a Miami jersey.
Everybody told him it was bad mojo, he just laughed.
Florida made that first score, he quickly swapped to a Georgia jersey, saved the game.

Back
Top Bottom