• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 Georgia - Florida

tenor.gif

The annual migration of the North Florida Swamp Rat has begun. During this yearly journey we watch them venture from an elevation of 250 feet down to sea level across Gator Bowl Blvd, and slowly meander dow Tallyrand Dr, with their heads hanging low, exhausted from broken dreams. Once upon their native lands they consume mass quantities of White Claw, Fireball and Bud Light and become very docile. They're generally not heard from again until the first week of April the following year.

#ftmf #godawgs

Attachments

• 20231028_164408.jpg
    20231028_164408.jpg
    425.1 KB · Views: 27
UGA will probably win, but I wouldn't count wins until after they occur. Georgia hasn't exactly shined this season.

Bowers IS their #1 offensive player, so his loss will be something they have to adjust for.
Well you can count it now. They did a just.

Well the original meme agreed with you and had all those teams. As a joke, I photoshopped it to reflect my distaste for Florida. (And to a lesser degree, Oklahoma.)

You’re welcome to use your photoshop skills and add those teams in a personalized meme to reflect your own opinion 🤷‍♂️
I have only one skill and lil mama don't want me to use it anywhere else....
I really ain't a sports fan but back when I watched the games, I was always a fan of the opposing team that everyone else liked.

Back
Top Bottom