22$ 100 rounds on Winchester 9...no limit DICKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwagoner19

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
79   1
Reaction score
Dicks in Buckhead....and maybe all of the Dicks are doing 100 rounds of Winchester 9mm for 22$ with no limit....the price won't show until checkout but it's valid all weekend!!

Dicks ****ed with the gun community now they no longer get my business.

I never go to Dick's but it wasn't because anything they did. I'm always way behind the curve. Could someone briefly fill me in what they did? Based on the posts here they really ticked everyone off. Lol.

I never go to Dick's but it wasn't because anything they did. I'm always way behind the curve. Could someone briefly fill me in what they did? Based on the posts here they really ticked everyone off. Lol.
Because of the Newtown shooting they quit selling black rifles and said their stance was that civies didnt need them. Not only that, but at the time they had people pay in advance for Troy ARs which their Christmas special. Took folks months to get their money back.

Other companies that committed Joe Consumer suicide at that time included DAna Safety Supply who did a lot here before losing their minds right after Newtown. Cheaper Than Dirt also got on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom