• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22$ 100 rounds on Winchester 9...no limit DICKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the Newtown shooting they quit selling black rifles and said their stance was that civies didnt need them. Not only that, but at the time they had people pay in advance for Troy ARs which their Christmas special. Took folks months to get their money back.

Other companies that committed Joe Consumer suicide at that time included DAna Safety Supply who did a lot here before losing their minds right after Newtown. Cheaper Than Dirt also got on the list.

got it. Thanks for the explanation. Thanks for the link as well shotgunman.

I was 1 of the ones screwed by dicks on the troy deal. it was their black friday deal.
Because of the Newtown shooting they quit selling black rifles and said their stance was that civies didnt need them. Not only that, but at the time they had people pay in advance for Troy ARs which their Christmas special. Took folks months to get their money back.

Other companies that committed Joe Consumer suicide at that time included DAna Safety Supply who did a lot here before losing their minds right after Newtown. Cheaper Than Dirt also got on the list.

I'm gonna go buy me some 9mm. Thanks.

Dicks did what was best for Dicks. How can you guys not understand that? :D

I just bought 3 boxes at $21.99. Good enough for me. And it must be
MILF Day too at the store. That was good too.

They had plastic ammo cans for $8 and the little 50 round cases for $3. I bought some of those too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom