.22 ammo for self defense

If you get the PMR 30 take multiple rounds out and do test runs on which will preform as it should..Mine had several failure to feed and extract problems. pulled the slide and polished the feed ramp and used dry graphite to lube the spring in the mags..

LOL... The age-old KelTec "Fluff & Buff".

I was lucky in that mine's shot 100% right out of the box. I was prepared to go in and do the same but realized that I wasn't loading the mags right after RTFM. Once I got the hang of that process it's worked reliably for me with several different types of ammo across 300-400 rounds or so.

I had my surgery yesterday afternoon. All went well and the doctor was able to repair the damage with stainless steel reinforcing plates and screws. He was hoping on being able to do this as opposed to replacing the entire joint. He said that with physical therapy and rehab I should retain almost 100% of strength and range of motion. He hopes to clear me to start driving and return to work in 3-4 weeks, and to clear me to try shooting again in about 3-4 months.

Back
Top Bottom