• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

.22 Plinker Packs

chopper duke

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
205   0
Reaction score
So because I'm a little be compulsive about knowing how much ammo I have, I poured out what was left of a bulk pack and began counting. While doing so, I realized that it would be pretty handy to have small bunches of packed up for a quick grab to do some plinking. I have a plethora of ear foamies that come in those little boxes. 25 .22 lr rounds fit perfectly inside so I made up 4 little "Plinker Packs" to test out and see how I like them. I figure I can grab two and toss 'em my pocket for a little plinking fun.

[Broken External Image]:​

So because I'm a little be compulsive about knowing how much ammo I have, I poured out what was left of a bulk pack and began counting. While doing so, I realized that it would be pretty handy to have small bunches of packed up for a quick grab to do some plinking. I have a plethora of ear foamies that come in those little boxes. 25 .22 lr rounds fit perfectly inside so I made up 4 little "Plinker Packs" to test out and see how I like them. I figure I can grab two and toss 'em my pocket for a little plinking fun.

[Broken External Image]:​

Well you have a bit more time than I do it appears. I just grab a box and load magazines until dry, open another bulk pack and drive on.

Back
Top Bottom