• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bolt 22LR Poll (What do I buy)

The constant need to tell you what you are doing wrong, how their equipment is so much better than yours, and why your "cheap" equipment is trash and not worthy of being in their presence. Typically they will have perfectly groomed beards, fancy hard part hair cuts, wear 9 line or similar shirts, expensive jeans and boots and their firearms are typically cover guns for major magazines.
I've never run into that at the range. Weird. Most everyone keeps to themselves. Certainly never seen someone come over and just talk trash talking other people's stuff.

Sounds like some make-believe small pp sysndrome issues coming to the forefront for ya?

The constant need to tell you what you are doing wrong, how their equipment is so much better than yours, and why your "cheap" equipment is trash and not worthy of being in their presence. Typically they will have perfectly groomed beards, fancy hard part hair cuts, wear 9 line or similar shirts, expensive jeans and boots and their firearms are typically cover guns for major magazines.
thats-a-good-advice-real-housewives-of-new-jersey.gif

I've never run into that at the range. Weird. Most everyone keeps to themselves. Certainly never seen someone come over and just talk trash talking other people's stuff.

Sounds like some make-believe small pp sysndrome issues coming to the forefront for ya?
I will have you know I am proud of my small pp, and don't need to make stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom