• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

22lr host and suppressor

Those with the Mask - is $387 delivered to ffl a decent price? I haven’t been shopping them until now.

I bought mine a while ago, but if I go onto wikiarms.com at https://www.wikiarms.com/guns?q=mask hd , that does look like a good price.

There are members on here that are sellers - can't think of any names offhand, but they might be competitive with that price.

Those with the Mask - is $387 delivered to ffl a decent price? I haven’t been shopping them until now.
I paid $425 for mine at the dealer. Keep in mind that they'll be a transfer fee for it. It's more than the standard gun fee. The dealer has to hold that can while you wait for the stamp. My dealer charges $45 for a NFA transfer. A lot of dealers charge more than that.

I have a Browning Buck Mark as the "handgun host" for my 22 LR silencer.

This can has a "rifle host" too-a Ruger 10/22 with a 22 inch stainless steel barrel.

I'm happy with these.

Earlier in life, this same suppressor was on a Ruger rifle that had an 18 1/2 inch factory barrel which was never accurate enough to suit me.

And my first handgun host was a Walther P22, because it was so easy to get a thread adapter for the muzzle. But I didn't really care for that handgun after a year of shooting it.

Back
Top Bottom