• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

25 years of Glock perfection!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, you've proved it. Like a person responding with "the bible says"

You sir, are the one that is refusing to accept what people that are very experienced with firearms are telling you, they are trying to help you, but now it is clear that you just want to argue about everything.

You have this idea in your head that you are right and everyone else here is wrong, that's a pretty brave assumption considering you don't know the level of expertise most of these people have with guns.

Smith & Wesson considers the M&P trigger to be a "striker fired double action only" trigger. Is this because once you pull the trigger, it moves forward again and doesn't stay back like Glock's?

No, it's because Glock had already copyrighted "safe-action" and S&W didn't know what to call their plagerized version. :behindsofa:

Read your own posts.

Your posts are like a fart in a windstorm, I have no idea where your going.

That's because you're selectively copypasting, and therefore doing that renders them senseless.
Now unless you've deleted some of them, to make a point such your claim of my "coarse language directed at someone" WHICH CLEARLY wasn't.

That's because you're selectively copypasting, and therefore doing that renders them senseless.
Now unless you've deleted some of them, to make a point such your claim of my "coarse language directed at someone" WHICH CLEARLY wasn't.
cdn.memegenerator.net_instances_400x_13517654.jpg

There is no selective copy paste to it. I pasted every one of your posts related on this subject directly into that post. I skipped nothing.

Your post that was deleted was deleted for "Typing around the Censor" not for coarse language directed at someone. Do you just make this stuff up as you go along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom