• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3 gun advice

I still use irons on my pistol but my buddies all RMR their race guns. I've been really considering it.

When I try their guns, I feel exactly like what you describe. Still, they insist if I keep working on it, it will fall into place. I'm still not sold.

I have a fear of it falling into place and being the opposite when I want to switch back not being able to find my irons. Plus from all the competitions I have shot the red dots don't always finish faster. Last competition I shot I got 2nd place and 1st 2nd(me) and 3rd place all beat out the open class guys. I will say that is top 3 guys were all on our game that day but it's not uncommon to see limited class guys whoop the open class so I am not into learning new muscle memory.

When you sign up for Atlanta 3 gun, Try to get on Squad 2. That is where they put most of the beginners. My Wife and I run that squad and everyone on it is very helpful and welcoming of new comers.

When you sign up for Atlanta 3 gun, Try to get on Squad 2. That is where they put most of the beginners. My Wife and I run that squad and everyone on it is very helpful and welcoming of new comers.

Here i always go with Squad 4. See you Sunday at the meeting!

It was a fun day. Thanks to all. The stages were the best yet to me. A lot of hidden targets that were logical. I used a PCC for the first time and my 2 buddies tried it. Now they are going to get one. There were a lot of first time shooters which was great to see and a couple of companies sent some of their guys.

Thanks again and hope to see everyone next month. Ill post a few vids once they upload.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom