• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3 guys, 1 hammer

Theodore

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
16   0
Reaction score
Has anyone heard of 2 teenage serial killers in Croatia, correction Ukraine. They killed over 20 with a ballpeen hammer and screwdriver, video taped each one. 1 video was leaked. Tried to watch it all but actually became physically ill and dry heaved little over halfway thru it, couldn't finishing the video. Not gonna post a link because I don't want to be banned, just google it. I've seen some ****ed up things in my life that kind of cruelty is way out of my realm

Has anyone heard of 2 teenage serial killers in Croatia. They killed over 20 with a ballpeen hammer, video taped each one. 1 video was leaked. Tried to watch it all but actually became physically ill and dry heaved, couldn't do it. Not gonna post a link because I don't want to be banned, just google it. I've seen some ****ed up things in my life that kind of cruelty is way out of my realm

at least they didn't have guns, could have gone much worse...

The world is full of evil. The reason those animals tape stuff is because people watch it. Why in the hell does anyone watch that stuff? Seriously?
I remember when Daniel Pearl was killed. (How many of you would be shocked to learn that was 14 years ago?) The video was released and people starting freaking out and couldn't watch it fast enough. All I could think of was if that was my family member would I want people all over the world watching (for WHATEVER reasons) the horrific death of my family member. I didn't do it out of respect for them then and refuse to do it for anything remotely similar since.
Now beheading videos are released all the time and you don't hear peep about them. We've become completely desynthesized and animals have to think up more 'creative' ways to torture and murder so they can tape it and get the attention they so desperately seek.
STOP WATCHING THAT CRAP!!!

yes, I saw it..it's an older video. They also used a screwdriver to stab the victim in the eyes and stomach. The video is ****ing disgusting! These types of videos are a reminder to always be prepared, keep your head on a swivel, and to stay vigilant. We share streets with these types of savages every day and may never know it, don't be a victim!

Back
Top Bottom