• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tired of you 1 brain cell having MFs!

great minds stupid minds.jpg

Get on Facebook marketplace and try to give something away. I promise you'll lose all faith in humanity after 30 minutes.
I tried to give away an oven and matching microwave after a kitchen remodel. Nothing wrong with them. Posted it on a forum kind of like this one. There was more foot dragging, hemming and hawing, and tire kicking than I've ever dealt with actually selling something in my life. Just a weird ordeal that took me by surprise.

I tried to give away an oven and matching microwave after a kitchen remodel. Nothing wrong with them. Posted it on a forum kind of like this one. There was more foot dragging, hemming and hawing, and tire kicking than I've ever dealt with actually selling something in my life. Just a weird ordeal that took me by surprise.
I tried to give away 4 old milk crates. After 4 responses asking berating me with questions, I had one guy want me to deliver them to Savannah I think it was. I tossed em in the trash and considered it a lesson learned.

Then you get the ones that want you to hold it for two weeks ‘til they can come by, then ghost.
Actually fell for that one… once.

Back
Top Bottom