• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

3 months... what a difference

The problem is, people keep paying it. If nobody paid the inflated prices, we wouldn't have this problem. But there are a TON of brand-new shooters in the market right now who aren't exactly aware of what the prices USED to be, and they just want to shoot. So they pay. And then it sucks for the rest of us.

The problem is, people keep paying it. If nobody paid the inflated prices, we wouldn't have this problem. But there are a TON of brand-new shooters in the market right now who aren't exactly aware of what the prices USED to be, and they just want to shoot. So they pay. And then it sucks for the rest of us.

Fine with me, hope the market is flooded with new shooters and more guns

Well stocked on reloading components too.... Last time I bought primers .69 Cents a pack:cool-new: I try to keep everything stored in the usual cool dry place. I've only had about 6 oz of powder go bad. I didnt trust it smelled really nasty compared to a new container. Production date was 1972.

Well stocked on reloading components too.... Last time I bought primers .69 Cents a pack:cool-new: I try to keep everything stored in the usual cool dry place. I've only had about 6 oz of powder go bad. I didnt trust it smelled really nasty compared to a new container. Production date was 1972.

Wow you have Powder from 1972? Thats older than a majority of the members on here lol

Back
Top Bottom