• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

30 Cal can update and advice.

Which turd to polish?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be amazed, 2 years ago crossing a creek I slipped and jammed the end of my riffle into a clay bank. Had to take it back and clean it to get back to hunting. All the pockets of my hunting gear and about everything I tote with me ends up with some kind of trash. Just something I was thinking about when you brought up sealed cans. I'm going to work the crap out of my gear, it won't be just range toys.
One option would be to out some duct tape over the tip of the barrel. It'll keep debris out and at the same time have minimal effect on your shot.

I took a quick look at the one you had on the bench when I was their around lunch today and liked what I saw. If sound and weight are no different then I vote for the smaller diameter one.

I didn't get into the first run...shame on me.

But...if I had...I wouldn't mind an extra inch or two in length (that's what she said) in exchange for a diameter that fits underneath a rail. 1.5" seems to be about the max diameter for some of the larger rails made by YHM and such.

I didn't get into the first run...shame on me.

But...if I had...I wouldn't mind an extra inch or two in length (that's what she said) in exchange for a diameter that fits underneath a rail. 1.5" seems to be about the max diameter for some of the larger rails made by YHM and such.
I can agree here on the size because in the future mine definitely end up on a 300 blackout sbr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom