• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best .30 cal can $1000 or under all in (permission tax included)?

soupresser for a Bergara HMR in 308,quitest one
Quietest is going to be something with a larger volume like a Dead Air Nomad L. But given what I've heard about Dead Air QC and CS issues, I'd prob opt for the Diligent Defense Enticer L titanium. About the same price as the regular Nomad L and the same size. I've got a Nomad L and with subs it's just as quiet on my Bergara 308 as it is on my 8.5in 300BO.

Seriously considering a DD Enticer L Ti purchase myself for the weight savings with the same level of suppression as the Nomad L.

Quietest is going to be something with a larger volume like a Dead Air Nomad L. But given what I've heard about Dead Air QC and CS issues, I'd prob opt for the Diligent Defense Enticer L titanium. About the same price as the regular Nomad L and the same size. I've got a Nomad L and with subs it's just as quiet on my Bergara 308 as it is on my 8.5in 300BO.

Seriously considering a DD Enticer L Ti purchase myself for the weight savings with the same level of suppression as the Nomad L.
looking at the DD enticers myself...sexy cans and affordable too...they claim to have the quietest 308 report on the market at the moment...

Back
Top Bottom