• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

300 Blackout and 30-06 brass and bullets, where to buy

TacticalMountaineer

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score
Alright guys, finally got my stuff to reload now just need some brass and bullets. Everything I reload right now will be mostly target ammo. The two main calibers I am reloading right now are 300 blackout and 30-06 for the m1 garand. So my question is where is the best place online or store to buy brass for target reloading. Need brass and bullets for each.

Also if you don't mind sharing and you reload these two, what's your favorite recipe.

The blackout out is an 8" barrel not suppressed at the moment.

This is the best deal I've seen yet on .300 BLK brass... http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/14191/category/4345/

I'm sure that it probably has crimped primer pockets that would have to be dealt with- although running a 60 degree cutter around the pocket isn't that bad and usually takes care of the crimp (I don't have one of those fancy primer pocket swager tools).

I think I can help with the .30-06 brass. I've got several pounds of it from an ebay purchase 10 years ago. Sold all the .30-06 and consolidated to .308 awhile back. I did have some problems with the brass not sizing to fit my Rem 700 ADL, but it never had any problems in the Garand. PM me if you're interested.

The brass offer is real nice. Check on slick guns.com as well as gunbroker too. Factory cosmetic blems shoot just as good for a nice savings. Pull downs can be a a real bargain as long as some monkey with vice grips isn't the one pulling the bullets.

Back
Top Bottom