300 Blk optic suggestions

I have one I’ve set up for hunting with a 3X Burris and really like it. I have a 3X Vortex on another ar and like it as well. Great to use in those 100 yard or less spots.

They are all NV compatible. If it doesn't have the NV button you can just manually lower the illumination to the lower levels.

"Speed shooting" whatever that is, and hunting, are pretty far apart. Would probably suggest a LPVO.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

From what I’ve researched, everyone says at the lowest it’s still too bright for nv. :bull_head: That’s why I’m looking for info on that specific model. I have means to identify before throwing lead at something.

Lpvo would be interesting though, I think I’ll pop the PA micro on it for now and possibly make a heavier investment after running it a while.

Thanks for the replies

From what I’ve researched, everyone says at the lowest it’s still too bright for nv. :bull_head: That’s why I’m looking for info on that specific model. I have means to identify before throwing lead at something.

Lpvo would be interesting though, I think I’ll pop the PA micro on it for now and possibly make a heavier investment after running it a while.

Thanks for the replies

You’ll probably honestly like it for plinking at 300 or so yards and hunting within reason. It’s small, it’s light, it’s better than iron sights.

It’s a cool optic for sure. It’s not particularly good at anything, but it’s not bad either. It fills the void between iron sights / red dot and then the LPVO. Just know eye relief does suck. Not sure how you would manage that under NODs unless you’re running an NVD out front.

I like LPVOs and they definitely outperform it, but I still enjoy my 3x.

Thanks for the replies
No worries. It's not too bright, it's just that the ones with NV button has even lower illumination.
LPVO is probably the most versatile optic there is, hard to beat if you are using that gun like a Swiss Army knife.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom