• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

300lb officer vs 12lb Jack Russel Terrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. That works for me. When people like you are remembered it's as examples of the decline and corruption of society. Better an unremarked life lived productively and happily than remembered for delusions of grandeur and ingratitude.

Are you sure? do police officers ever make these checks instead of probation officers? I was under the impression that probation officers were visited by the criminal, and sometimes police officers did on site checks. The article did refer to him as "Georgia police officer". I'd be curious to know for sure. I'll take your word for it though since I don't know much about how probation is handled.

This link tells more and the fact that he is a Probation Officer. Thanks for asking. I have been a cop for over 15 years and have never experienced a cop checking on probationers before.
http://www.mysouthwestga.com/news/story.aspx?id=956749#.Ulbh3DY3tbx

Yep. If I was running things cop haters would indeed be ****ed. They would allow have signs on their doors and cars as well as tattoos on their foreheads saying "I hate cops". Then when you are bleeding in a gutter and the women in your life get tired of being raped because of your stupidity you would KNOW how truly ****ed you'd be if it weren't for cops.

Damn man, you need to get down off of your high pedestal and get rid of your holier-then-thou attitude. Nobody forced you to accept the job that you have. I highly doubt that you or anybody like you is going to stop me from bleeding in a gutter or my wife getting raped. Get over it.

Damn man, you need to get down off of your high pedestal and get rid of your holier-then-thou attitude. Nobody forced you to accept the job that you have. I highly doubt that you or anybody like you is going to stop me from bleeding in a gutter or my wife getting raped. Get over it.

Here, here! Patronus, I don't know you and maybe you are an amazing officer and a credit to your family and profession. Your tone and how defensive you are on here doesn't make it seem that way though. If the story is accurate, this guy screwed up and should be both unemployed and be unable to carry a firearm in any public service capacity. If you disagree on the matter I can only hope to never spend much time in Lagrange.

Here, here! Patronus, I don't know you and maybe you are an amazing officer and a credit to your family and profession. Your tone and how defensive you are on here doesn't make it seem that way though. If the story is accurate, this guy screwed up and should be both unemployed and be unable to carry a firearm in any public service capacity. If you disagree on the matter I can only hope to never spend much time in Lagrange.

Clearly you missed my first post on the subject:

In no way siding with this POS but I have given verbal commands and warnings to dogs
. Usually more along the lines of "don't **** in the house! " and "the table leg is NOT a tree!". And yes I have been tempted to shoot a dog or too while picking poop up with a wad of toiletppaper. But this 300lb tub-o-**** should be charged with discharging a firearm inside the city limits, reckless endangerment and cruelly to animals. Right after he is fired.

And my response to the turn from pointing out this morons idiocy to just plain old fashioned cop-bashing:

I believe cop haters are the TRUE scumbags. Whenever someone does something so reprehensible it's just never enough unless you ****ing haters get to **** on all cops.

So if you had read that you would know that I condemn this asshole as a person with a badge not a representative of all cops as the cop-haters do. If that's not a satisfactory attitude, oh well.

And I am not a cop. Never have been.

Again, I am not a cop. I have always felt that I lack the temperament for the job. I'd run into some POS like I do here so often and discredit the badge. As for my attitude, if I think cop haters are scumbags that;s my right to think. It won't change. Any ****ing moron that can't understand that the existence of cops serves as deterrents to crime and victimization of innocents is just stupid. I can't say it any plainer than that. Just ****ing stupid. And all the macho bull **** about "I protect my family" is just that...bull ****. If YOU were the only protection your family had you would never be able to go to work, let your wife leave the house, send your kids to school, sleep... You would have to be always on guard since there would be no reason for criminals not to prowl at will and prey on anyone they wanted. So, if hating cops is your bag, then hating you is mine.

Here's hoping all cop haters dial 911 and get a busy signal.

images3.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20130203130334_nigahiga_images_3_32_TeeHee_Band.png

Clearly you missed my first post on the subject:

And my response to the turn from pointing out this morons idiocy to just plain old fashioned cop-bashing:

So if you had read that you would know that I condemn this asshole as a person with a badge not a representative of all cops as the cop-haters do. If that's not a satisfactory attitude, oh well.

And I am not a cop. Never have been.

Again, I am not a cop. I have always felt that I lack the temperament for the job. I'd run into some POS like I do here so often and discredit the badge. As for my attitude, if I think cop haters are scumbags that;s my right to think. It won't change. Any ****ing moron that can't understand that the existence of cops serves as deterrents to crime and victimization of innocents is just stupid. I can't say it any plainer than that. Just ****ing stupid. And all the macho bull **** about "I protect my family" is just that...bull ****. If YOU were the only protection your family had you would never be able to go to work, let your wife leave the house, send your kids to school, sleep... You would have to be always on guard since there would be no reason for criminals not to prowl at will and prey on anyone they wanted. So, if hating cops is your bag, then hating you is mine.

Oh, I sort of get it now. You agree that this guy screwed up but have issues with cop bashers. Got it. But still, why you so mad bro?:D

Carry on.

Because every story about a cop who does something wrong ALWAYS turns into cop bashing. I don't meet a lot of cops(I actually obey most laws) but those that I do meet are invariably professional and courteous. In my life there have been one or two power trippers but only petty tyrants, not liberal power gods or anything.

And because I know that my family is safer for cops. My wife and I work 35 miles apart and I know that, while no one is perfectly safe, my wife is relatively ONLY because the existence of cops creates an aura of safety in civilized society.

And because I despise ingrates. I've never suggested kissing a cops ass, but have the gratitude to show a little appreciation for the men and women who CHOOSE to confront criminals and who are willing to risk their lives to make our society safer and better. That's really not much to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom