• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.308 suppressor.

I wouldn't buy a sdn6 now. AAC swears they are about to replace it with a different can and 91t mount, which is said to be their 51t with more teeth. I have 1 and all 4 mounts wobble like ****. I'm like it on my sbrs but better options are available. I'm just not into the saker but have never shot one.id like to see some different offerings like gemtech or Allen engineering.

I wouldn't buy a sdn6 now. AAC swears they are about to replace it with a different can and 91t mount, which is said to be their 51t with more teeth. I have 1 and all 4 mounts wobble like ****. I'm like it on my sbrs but better options are available. I'm just not into the saker but have never shot one.id like to see some different offerings like gemtech or Allen engineering.

What doesn't interest you about the saker? I think it has awesome mounting options and the Specwar mounts seem rock solid to me, but it also can mount to 51t, yhm mounts, or direct thread. It isn't too heavy and the suppression is good. Except for the cost it seems like a great 556/308 can. I would have got the saker if the 762 was out at the time, but I'm perfectly happy with my specwar for now.

Thunder Beast, I got one on order with QRF. I heard one the other day, nice and quite, light as hell and Jake has one in stock.

You can load 7.62x39 subsonic. There is someone that sells it commercially. I think the sig would be awesome suppressed. The best sounding .30 cal can I have heard is the Allen engineering AE30. Might not be the best for you but it is a great sounding can.

You can load 7.62x39 subsonic. There is someone that sells it commercially. I think the sig would be awesome suppressed. The best sounding .30 cal can I have heard is the Allen engineering AE30. Might not be the best for you but it is a great sounding can.

No doubt the AE can is nice, but the barrel tapering required for use is an additional cost.

Back
Top Bottom