357 magnum brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobo1

Default rank <5000 posts
Lone Wolf
25   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find any 357 magnum brass? I am down to a couple hundred rounds. Everywhere I look they awe sold out and I haven't seen any on ODT in a long time. I guess the brass monster done scooped them all up. Any info on the whereabouts of any is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

357 Magnum @ $12 per 100 (12¢ ea) - SOLD OUT

I saw this ad last night. Says he has 357 Sig but sold out of 357 Magnum. Thanks though.

I'll let 200 of mine go. They are cleaned and primed but they would have to be picked up since they're primed...PM me if interested.

Most guys keep the revolver brass even if they don't load, likely because it doesn't go flying out after each pull of the trigger. Good luck with the search

sign up on Starline's website and it'll let you know next time it's in stock. comparing what some want for once fired vs. new starline (better quality IMHO than just about any other brand out there), I'm willing to wait.

BTW if anyone orders 1k, I'll take a few hundred off your hands and split it with you...

I got 1k 44 mag a while ago. it was cheaper than "used" brass on the trader, and much much higher quality. I almost hated to load lead in it, it was so nice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom