• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

365XL odt thoughts/reviews? Worth switching to?

Same here. Even with the 12 round extensions on the 365 I still shoot the XL better. I changed out my grip module for a laser stippled one and it really made it even better for my sweaty hands shooting multiple strings.

View attachment 2708485

I'm going to change out the R0 when the Holosun 507K finally gets in stock. I've had my R0 lose zero from a drop (in the holster and did not land on the sight) recently. It was off by a good 10 inches at 30 feet. I can't trust a sight that gets off by that much with a single drop. It was a hard fall from about 3 feet onto concrete but my RMR's and 508T could take that hit no problem.
Yea I would very much have issues about a wandering zero, even after a moderate fall like the one you described having occurred.I would expect a red dot to hold zero no matter the rough handeling(short of breaking the lens),for a platform to get the nod to go into harms way.Good info...thanks for posting.

I was going to and figured he might see thread on his own and chime in haha
I have XL frame on standard 365 slide. You definitely want the XL frame. More comfort, better grip and real reloads. XL slide shoots a bit flatter, it does matter a bit when running the gun hard. If you are going to run a red dot, just go XL. And if you do that go Shield RMS-C. If you plan on irons, personally I hated the rear sight on the XL and no one makes a replacement which is why my gun has the standard slide.

With that being said, just keep your Glock. You already half-assed tried to change once and you just don't have the commitment required to do the right thing and carry the ultimate EDC gun.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

the commitment required to do the right thing and carry the ultimate EDC gun
P365XL? Or Shadow Systems? :eyebrows:

iu

So I acquired a standard p365 for a good deal and with 6 mags. Mostly all 12 rounders. Got an od green xl module in route (should be here Monday). It’s in pic below. Gonna see how the xl frame and standard slide work. I liked the feel in shooting the g43x more than the g48 so thinking this will be similar perhaps. Plus I’m a sucker for od green haha I’ve also got a trex arms Sidecar holster in route as well as the 12 round flush base plates to convert the extended mags to flush mags for the xl frame. Plan on shooting this coming Tuesday as everything should be here by Monday. Will report back with impressions of range report
9351D493-7F49-4D03-B68C-EC57796776F4.jpeg

So after getting a standard 365 I got a xl as well with Romeo zero. So replaced the black xl modular frame with the DK custom od green module (can’t capture color as good in pic as in person). Gives the pistol a sleek look in my opinion
59316CB5-414A-460D-BB5A-AD0C2691F6CC.jpeg

F4755713-BA9A-408C-8E78-B4E0F7F63CB9.gif

3D1BEBDD-8ED2-47AD-889C-78643E1273C8.jpeg

I still have the standard 365 as well. Not sure if I’m gonna put the black xl modular frame on that one or keep it with standard for option of flush 10rnd for more low profile option

I may have to pick up a 15 rounder now for capacity and to complete the two tone look with black/od green Combo cuz the 15 rounder extention will be black

Back
Top Bottom