• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

365XL odt thoughts/reviews? Worth switching to?

So after getting a standard 365 I got a xl as well with Romeo zero. So replaced the black xl modular frame with the DK custom od green module (can’t capture color as good in pic as in person). Gives the pistol a sleek look in my opinion
View attachment 2762096

View attachment 2762099

View attachment 2762097

I still have the standard 365 as well. Not sure if I’m gonna put the black xl modular frame on that one or keep it with standard for option of flush 10rnd for more low profile option
I want to run this and give it a shot. Maybe we can swap this and one of my shadow systems for a week or two.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I want to run this and give it a shot. Maybe we can swap this and one of my shadow systems for a week or two.

Yeah man! Im gonna Shoot it today first time. Who knows, maybe I’ll shoot it side by side with Glock and say. “Eh, I still prefer glocks!” Haha And then you can just buy it haha:becky:

just handling it a lot I like the Ergos and overall impressions are it’s a sweet size edc and hope I enjoy shooting it as much or More

Yeah man! Im gonna Shoot it today first time. Who knows, maybe I’ll shoot it side by side with Glock and say. “Eh, I still prefer glocks!” Haha And then you can just buy it haha:becky:

just handling it a lot I like the Ergos and hope I enjoy shooting it as much or More
Sounds good. Just let me know.

So my 2018 P365 trigger is much smoother than the 365xl. It’s also smoother than the 2019 standard 365 I had a while back. Is that because it’s slightly different parts since Sig has made some changes to 365 since the earlier models? There are not many rounds through this 2018 365 so it’s not cuz it’s been broken in so to speak. A lot less grit and grind when doing slow dry fire . Just a smooth clean break with the 365. The 365xl has a good amount of grit and just not as smooth a pull. Just curious if any others experienced the difference in triggers with these

So my 2018 P365 trigger is much smoother than the 365xl. It’s also smoother than the 2019 standard 365 I had a while back. Is that because it’s slightly different parts since Sig has made some changes to 365 since the earlier models? There are not many rounds through this 2018 365 so it’s not cuz it’s been broken in so to speak. A lot less grit and grind when doing slow dry fire . Just a smooth clean break with the 365. The 365xl has a good amount of grit and just not as smooth a pull. Just curious if any others experienced the difference in triggers with these

IME it varies with each individual pistol. I've had a few of each model since they came out and there has been little consistency in the areas you're talking about. You could just swap the trigger module of the 365 into the xl. There are a few videos on disassembling the trigger module and cleaning it up to remove the grittiness.

I heard someone on YouTube saying that Sig is planning to release a P365 "X" soon, which would consist of a 365 length slide with optic cut, and a XL grip module. Anyone else heard this?

I was thinking about picking up a regular P365 and replacing the grip module with one from the XL, but if they plan on releasing a factory version with the optic cut I'll wait on it.

I heard someone on YouTube saying that Sig is planning to release a P365 "X" soon, which would consist of a 365 length slide with optic cut, and a XL grip module. Anyone else heard this?

I was thinking about picking up a regular P365 and replacing the grip module with one from the XL, but if they plan on releasing a factory version with the optic cut I'll wait on it.

I had not heard they were planning on a release. I’d heard a YouTube guy talking about they should or he hoped so. Seems people are liking that format in pistols like the 19x 43x and what not

I heard this from a Sig rep....2.5 years ago.

I've got the regular and the XL, and the XL is definitely a better shooter for me.

The trigger on the XL seems a bit better than the base model, although that might just be due to the flat face. I've had a couple of friends shoot them side by side as well and everyone seemed to just shoot better with the XL.

Back
Top Bottom