• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

365XL odt thoughts/reviews? Worth switching to?

I like Glocks - a lot. They are the bench mark for reliability. For several years I have used a 43 for pocket carry and CCW a G19 when I wanted more.

From a CCW perspective, the G19 is heavy and bulky - just my opinion. The other day I was CCW a 365xl and thought - d*mn this is actually comfortable.

I now have a 365 as pocket pistol and 365xl for belt carry. I sacrifice some rounds by leaving the G19, but I don't consider myself undergunned with the 365xl. I love the grip.

I like Glocks - a lot. They are the bench mark for reliability. For several years I have used a 43 for pocket carry and CCW a G19 when I wanted more.

From a CCW perspective, the G19 is heavy and bulky - just my opinion. The other day I was CCW a 365xl and thought - d*mn this is actually comfortable.

I now have a 365 as pocket pistol and 365xl for belt carry. I sacrifice some rounds by leaving the G19, but I don't consider myself undergunned with the 365xl. I love the grip.
Agree 100%. Love my G19 and G45 but the 365XL just disappears when I carry it and is certainly more comfortable AIWB. I shoot my G19/G45 slightly better overall but the 365XL will get it done in most all situations. Super reliable too. Zero issues so far and I shoot it weekly.

I like the shorter slide length of the regular P365 but much prefer the XL grip and flat trigger. Been carrying this hybrid for a little while now. Love it!
76dc68cfd1758f175762b9ce35ca87c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the shorter slide length of the regular P365 but much prefer the XL grip and flat trigger. Been carrying this hybrid for a little while now. Love it!

I like that trigger. I've seen a few companies making them. Seemed a chore to replace it though so I haven't done it.

IMG_1644.jpg

As title says...thoughts on the XL? I’m a Glock guy but been eye balling the XL. Had a standard 365. Is it about the same or improvement?
Same here. Even with the 12 round extensions on the 365 I still shoot the XL better. I changed out my grip module for a laser stippled one and it really made it even better for my sweaty hands shooting multiple strings.

View attachment 2708485

I'm going to change out the R0 when the Holosun 507K finally gets in stock. I've had my R0 lose zero from a drop (in the holster and did not land on the sight) recently. It was off by a good 10 inches at 30 feet. I can't trust a sight that gets off by that much with a single drop. It was a hard fall from about 3 feet onto concrete but my RMR's and 508T could take that hit no problem.
was it the RMR or did it shift?

was it the RMR or did it shift?

Oh it shifted after the drop. I shot it braced at 30 feet and it was way off. I re-zeroed it and it's been fine since with normal carry and shooting.

It didn't even land on the sight so I was surprised it shifted that much. The Sig Romeo zero is NOT a good heavy use field optic IMO. It's fine for basic CCW if you don't drop your pistol lol. I like it overall for the price and it's small and light but compared to the RMR and the Holosun 508T it's just not suited for hard use.

I've been too cheap to upgrade to the 507K (maybe soon) and since the world is burning I've been carrying my G19 or G45 mostly anyway.

I like that trigger. I've seen a few companies making them. Seemed a chore to replace it though so I haven't done it.
I just followed along with an instructional video on YouTube. It was actually pretty easy to do. A couple of steps were sort of fiddly, but not too bad.

I see we both liked the sunburst pattern. Looks great!

Looks sharp!
Thank you sir!

444E2FE4-2A1C-446E-8C73-1477D004CD4E.png

picked up a armory craft laser engraved honeycomb design in battle brown i May install it if i keep the 365. Not sure yet

Back
Top Bottom