• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

3D Printer Ban Introduced By D.C. Councilman Tommy Wells

I love that they are doing exactly what DefDist wanted them to do, show that they will flex their governemnt power, and yet people will still have files and access to 3d printers.

"Second, 3D printed guns could not be detected by a metal detector since they are made from plastics and other materials, Allen said."

I mean really? Did he REALLLLY just say that?

I think they know full well what they say when saying stupid crap like this. The problem is not the politicians when they say such stupid stuff, it's the people that are soooooo stupid as to believe the crap that is coming out of their mouth and we are being over ran by these stupid people.

I think they know full well what they say when saying stupid crap like this. The problem is not the politicians when they say such stupid stuff, it's the people that are soooooo stupid as to believe the crap that is coming out of their mouth and we are being over ran by these stupid people.
He was talking about the elusive Glock 7. :rolleyes: (Anyone else remember that, or do I just have too much obscure knowledge from 90s movies?)

He was talking about the elusive Glock 7. :rolleyes: (Anyone else remember that, or do I just have too much obscure knowledge from 90s movies?)

it cost more than you make in a month apparently :)

still not as awesome as shooting through a bulldozer plate with cop killer bullets out of a mac 10

lmao. Don't forget, you can use a laser sight to bounce a bullet off of a wall into your target.
ok wtf where is that one from?

in alien resurrection they had a scene where a ricochet went around the room and killed someone (intentional ricochet)

While we're at it, let's ban milling machines and metal lathes. I've heard that with the proper knowledge a man could make a gun with these...

Back
Top Bottom