• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

3rd annual trout stream meet and greet

Hopefully the wife will let me take them. The rub is my son(3) will want to come if I take my daughter(5). I took them fishing in the pond by our neighborhood, that was an exercise in futility. But, my dad did it with I, and I think it is important to pass along the tradition. It is better then letting the veg out in front of the tv. It would be sweet if I could get my wife to come, so maybe I can actually get some fishing in. Either way it will be a blast, I look forward to hanging or again.

Hopefully the wife will let me take them. The rub is my son(3) will want to come if I take my daughter(5). I took them fishing in the pond by our neighborhood, that was an exercise in futility. But, my dad did it with I, and I think it is important to pass along the tradition. It is better then letting the veg out in front of the tv. It would be sweet if I could get my wife to come, so maybe I can actually get some fishing in. Either way it will be a blast, I look forward to hanging or again.

I remember those days, I did a lot of untangling and very little fishing, but we had some great days and those memories are priceless, lol.

I spent a lot of one on one time with my daugter and son as they were growing up. We had lots of time together of course, but we made a point to have one on one time.

That was important because the squeaky wheel gets the grease and that was always my daughter, lol.

I can't say enough about how important I think it is, for a parent to spend quality one on one time and I understand your quandry. I don't think at those ages I could have done it, lol.
YMMV

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom