.40 vs 9mm I need the help of ODT

.40 or 9mm

• Total voters
is there a reason you guys prefer the .40? cause pending this thread im planing massive trading because I like to keep my ammo consolidated to of a few different calibers

9mm has more linear recoil and .40 S&W has snappier vertical recoil. If you really want a bigger round, 10mm and .45ACP have linear recoil like the 9mm, albeit 10mm does have some "slight" snappiness.

Ya know, I'd rather read a meaningless thread debate between calibers than whining about prices.

And for the record, I'm not a fan of high pressure rounds.

In my opinion you can ask all the advice you want. However my advice is go to the range with a Glock 19 and 23. See which caliber you like better. Does not have to be a Glock but something that will give you a good comparison of the round and not the firearm. I like the 9 and .40 also don't feel the snap of .40 like some claim.

In my opinion you can ask all the advice you want. However my advice is go to the range with a Glock 19 and 23. See which caliber you like better. Does not have to be a Glock but something that will give you a good comparison of the round and not the firearm. I like the 9 and .40 also don't feel the snap of .40 like some claim.

haha if im going to the range im bringing Perfection with me ;) thats prob what im gonna wind up doing before i sell the farm on all my 9

Back
Top Bottom