• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.45 GAP

The .45 GAP G37 is THE most accurate pistol I own, hands down. Manageable power, At a range once I fired a newly acquired g37 for the first time - the very first shot was a perfect bullseye. I've never looked back.

Target Sports has good prices on the ammo.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/spe...00-grain-total-metal-jacket-53980-p-1389.aspx

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/spe...rain-gold-dot-hollow-point-53978-p-53768.aspx
Yes Sir it is a very accurate gun thanks for the info on ammo I’ve ordered from them also.

So does anyone want to buy a like new condition G37 or G38? I have more than one. $500 w some ball and some jhp ammo, the usual box n docs, two mags and maybe a holster or trick trigger cover!

You never know. Went into a Chevron for a Gatorade in the city of Forsyth a few years ago, came out with Gatorade and 2 boxes of reasonably priced Hydra-Shoks in .357...

Just waiting for .45 GAP to start becoming popular with the PCC Guys (Pistol Caliber Carbine Group). I'm noticing a slight resurgence in PCC's in 10mm. I myself have been looking for a while to get as close to FBI 1980's 10mm specs as possible by looking into purchasing a roller lock in that specific caliber. Imagine if they had made the HK94 or contract MP5's in .45 GAP. Would it be if anything more reliable? Lots to ponder here. Either way, I've always enjoyed .45 GAP and also believe that it was just a caliber that was never quite successfully marketed. It's a shame.

Just waiting for .45 GAP to start becoming popular with the PCC Guys (Pistol Caliber Carbine Group). I'm noticing a slight resurgence in PCC's in 10mm. I myself have been looking for a while to get as close to FBI 1980's 10mm specs as possible by looking into purchasing a roller lock in that specific caliber. Imagine if they had made the HK94 or contract MP5's in .45 GAP. Would it be if anything more reliable? Lots to ponder here. Either way, I've always enjoyed .45 GAP and also believe that it was just a caliber that was never quite successfully marketed. It's a shame.

Several calibers that really should have more support. 10mm has some but its barely hanging on. 357 Sig is close to death. 22 TCM is a missed opportunity. Lately the info Ive got on necked pistol rounds really surpasses straight walls in most areas except reloading ease for auto loaders. These can be dropped in sub guns also with even more velocity because of barrel size. An MP5 in 10mm or a AR pistol in 357 SIG.

Back
Top Bottom