• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7.5 SBR build

Oh yeah, definitely. I actually shoot Lucas Red n Tacky into about half the receiver extension. That way, when the gun cycles, it self lubricates. It's a little messy, but it doesn't make any noise.

I'm sorry, but trial and error is no excuse these days. There's this amazing thing called Google available. And these really neat things called Forums. There's an amazing amount of knowledge available to those who want to actually learn something, are willing to invest time into some due diligence and have the ability to discern good information from horse****.

Dunno? Never heard of it. I did just Google it though! It may be the best thing since sliced bread. Or, it may not. I'd want to see some third party testing and feedback before buying into their sales pitch though.
I have one lol

I don't have time for that. All I try to do give some advice based on what I have tried and discounted due to some funky noise or cheap attribute with a particular item. I have finally come up with a recipe of parts that provide that high end result that I can reproduce. It took many builds but I learned what I did and didn't care for in the process. The parts aren't the most expensive but not the cheapest either. It took a couple of years of trying this and that and there are a lot of sub par parts to sift through. God knows I spent a hefty coin wading through order after order, purchase after purchase but in the end I found the parts that work and work well. If I can help some along their way through the building process I am happy I could help. However each will have to experience their process of elimination on what parts they like or dislike. I like to think some of advice sticks and if it doesn't no big deal. At least I tried.
Doesn't have time to blog, writes a blog entry with every post. :boink:

All kidding aside if you are running a suppressed SBR if you don't run a adjustable gas system you will have to compensate with a heavier buffer. Most people just run a stock buffer and say it's good. However they don't know the strain that puts on all the internal reciprocating parts. You have to tame that **** down a tad.

Back
Top Bottom