• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

7.62x25 - Anyone reload these?

Berdan primed brass can be converted to use boxer primers, and berdan primers can also be had, but either solution is pretty involved, finding them is probably the more difflt of the two from all I've heard.
I think starkine makes it from time to time, and might be worth it

I don't think you have ever tried this I have spent hours trying to get it. No disrespect intended.
Berdan primers are larger in diameter so even if you drill them out perfectly you would have to re-drill them to fit a large pistol primer none of this is time efficient.

The 223 conversion is a cool idea though

I don't think you have ever tried this I have spent hours trying to get it. No disrespect intended.
Berdan primers are larger in diameter so even if you drill them out perfectly you would have to re-drill them to fit a large pistol primer none of this is time efficient.

The 223 conversion is a cool idea though

I have not, that's completely true. But I was just talking with a fella on Tuesday night at who swags them and does that very thing. I have no idea on his time investment, but it can be done. There are several good posts about it on it cast boolits

I have not, that's completely true. But I was just talking with a fella on Tuesday night at who swags them and does that very thing. I have no idea on his time investment, but it can be done. There are several good posts about it on it cast boolits

I might have to do some Google research and maybe learn something because I have some calibers that are just to rare and expensive to shoot and do nothing with the brass. I hope there is a better way then the way I was doing it

I saw some guy do this, and it looked like a fairly large investment in time. And to be frank, as much as I like the Tokarev, I can't see investing that much time in it.

Back
Top Bottom