• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7-Gun Raffle - Fabulous guns, ticket good for every drawing. $20 each

Tonight's winner was a local business owner. Congratulations!
IMG_20151008_201816850_HDR.jpg

Better luck to us ALL for the next drawing.

Ok, ODT world! This is what I have for you today. I am going to sell some tickets today for $10 each. That's HALF PRICE, and the tickets are still good for the THREE remaining drawings. I have about 50 tickets left to sell and I can't justify the full $20 price because half the drawings are done already. Nobody on ODT has won... yet, but it's long overdue.

The drawing for tonight is for a Ruger Mark III Slab Side. While this is the gun I really want to win, I hope one of you win it. But you can't win if you don't buy a ticket.

PM me for my Paypal address. I'll get your information and fill out your ticket(s) before the drawing TONIGHT around 8:00 PM. I'll PM you back a picture of your ticket stub so you know this isn't some bogus thing. I've got a few ODT folks that will vouch for me anyway, so I'm not worried.

Get your tickets TODAY. Each ticket will be good for tonight's drawing and BOTH December drawings.

Good Luck! Thanks!

Well, everyone... once again I have to report that NONE of "us" have won the gun drawing this month. I am SOOOO bummed, for a couple of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that MY ticket was laying there, face up, right NEXT to the ticket that the gentlemen pulled out of the barrel. It was so close that I actually took a picture of the barrel with my ticket prominently displayed. That STICKS.

It also stinks because none of my ODT brethren won either.

But there are still two drawings remaining, and if you have a ticket they will be good for both drawings. Best of luck to everyone... and thank you all for your support.

Attachments

• IMG_20151112_193114698_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20151112_193114698_HDR.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 14
Poll: the guy that won the slabside doesn't want it and offered to sell to me. How much should I offer him?
Ok, I'll be the first to jump in. MSRP is over valued in my oinion. $400 - $425 tops is a fair offer. Listings for same or similar MK 3's on here that are $500+ get posted so many times we get tired of seeing them. Keep us posted.

Well Folks, the final drawings were held last night at my monthly Club meeting and none of us won a dad-blame thing. Yea, I'm disappointed too. Not that I ever expected to win, but you know... it would have been nice.

The final two winning tickets are as shown below. I don't personally know either one of these gentlemen, but I guess congratulations are in order.

Thank you to EVERYONE that participated this year. I've made some nice acquaintances through this little endeavor and I hope to stay in touch with you all throughout the year.

IMG_20151210_194114280.jpg
IMG_20151210_194313744.jpg

Back
Top Bottom