• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7-Gun Raffle - Fabulous guns, ticket good for every drawing. $20 each

Another potential winner here on the ODT. There's still time to get your ticket for the next SIX drawings. Each ticket is good for all remaining drawings.

Good luck, and thanks to Mr. nadroj1485.

IMG_20150723_231732329.jpg

Next drawing is THIS Thursday, 8/13/15! I'll be drawing the ticket at about 8 o'clock at the conclusion of our monthly club meeting.

Still time to get in on SIX drawings. PM me before this Thursday and I can get you set up with a ticket or two.

$20 per ticket. Still good for all six remaining drawings.

Good luck!

Next drawing is THIS Thursday, 8/13/15! I'll be drawing the ticket at about 8 o'clock at the conclusion of our monthly club meeting.

Still time to get in on SIX drawings. PM me before this Thursday and I can get you set up with a ticket or two.

$20 per ticket. Still good for all six remaining drawings.

Good luck!
Yeah it's Thursaday. Can't wait to get the news that I won. :)

Well, the drawing was held for the Henry .22 Lever Gun. Unfortunately I was not the winner, nor were any of my ODT brethren.

I will say that the gentlemen that won the rifle was just elated. He said he had NEVER won anything before. He's about 70 years old and a very, very nice gentlemen.

Better luck to us all next month. FIVE drawings left.

IMG_20150813_194150948.jpg

Well, the drawing was held for the Henry .22 Lever Gun. Unfortunately I was not the winner, nor were any of my ODT brethren.

I will say that the gentlemen that won the rifle was just elated. He said he had NEVER won anything before. He's about 70 years old and a very, very nice gentlemen.

Better luck to us all next month. FIVE drawings left.

View attachment 516539
Does he want to sell it? LOL

Back
Top Bottom