• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

7-Gun Raffle - Fabulous guns, ticket good for every drawing. $20 each

Well y'all, the 3rd drawing was held last night and it was bittersweet indeed. I did not win, and neither did any of you ODT brothers and sisters, but the winner was still a positive for me. You see, they actually pulled out MY 83 yr. old DAD'S ticket that he bought just a short time ago.

SO YOU SEE - even though we have held 3 drawings, there are still 4 DRAWINGS REMAINING. That's only $5 per drawing if you want to break it down, because the ticket you buy is good for all the drawings.

You could be the next winner! But not if you don't buy a ticket!

Thanks for all of your support to this point. I'm still crossing my fingers that somebody from the ODT will win. I'll keep you updated.

IMG_20150910_194504344_HDR.jpg

Well y'all, the 3rd drawing was held last night and it was bittersweet indeed. I did not win, and neither did any of you ODT brothers and sisters, but the winner was still a positive for me. You see, they actually pulled out MY 83 yr. old DAD'S ticket that he bought just a short time ago.

SO YOU SEE - even though we have held 3 drawings, there are still 4 DRAWINGS REMAINING. That's only $5 per drawing if you want to break it down, because the ticket you buy is good for all the drawings.

You could be the next winner! But not if you don't buy a ticket!

Thanks for all of your support to this point. I'm still crossing my fingers that somebody from the ODT will win. I'll keep you updated.

View attachment 540961
Tell Dad I will give him $250 for it.. LOL

FOUR more drawings to go, starting this Thursday night. That's still only $5 per drawing if you buy a ticket prior to this Thursday. Send me a PM if you are interested and we can complete the transaction via paypal. I'll get you set up like the other ODTers.

Believe it or not, my DAD actually won the last drawing, and you too can actually be a winner.

Good luck to everyone!

1008151119.jpg

I have all of my Bingo good luck charms lined up on my desk.. I will wear my good luck hat. And I have a new nut cracker that will hopefully bring me good luck as well. Good luck ODT participents.

Back
Top Bottom