7 Scientists convicted of manslaughter for not predicting earthquake to be deadly

When things like this happen there are outcries. When people try to warn about these types of policies and possibilities then the same people who outcry call you a conspirator, a whack job, etc. etc. It's sad that if things keep going the way they are going and we the People do not stand up, we could start seeing these types of things happening right here in the great old US of A. People really need to start opening their eyes.

It's a no win for Italian scientists. When they now warn about everything to keep from going to jail in case the unlikely happens, they'll get in trouble for predicting something that didn't happen and causing an unnecessary evacuation. If they are smart, every scientist that works in a field that this could happen in has already started applying for permanent resident visas in some other country.

What's really disturbing is that the judge sentenced them to LONGER than what the prosecution asked for. Incredible ignorance.

Next they're going to start burning all the women that float... because witches are made of wood. Everybody knows that. And they'll burn any scientist that disagrees.

If I were an Italian scientist, I think I'd quickly change my career classification to "farmer"

Back
Top Bottom